“Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” -Buddha
We are in an unprecedented time. This COVID-19 virus has had a profound effect on us all. There are many that have shut down their businesses and more who have been laid off. Some are working harder than ever to make sure we all have what we need. We are all trying to do our part to keep ourselves and others safe during this time. It’s a scary and unsettling time.
Our lives have been put on hold in a way no one imagined or planned. Weddings, baby showers and birthdays canceled. Funeral not attended. There have been many disappointments so far. This is a time for us all to come together to help and support each other. I am amazed to see communities coming together and making sure everyone is taken care of. Times like this can bring the best and the worst out in people. Let’s make sure the best is shining through.
Everyday brings us new information and every day we are waiting to hear more.
There are many resources available and my hope is this page can serve as a location to bring that information together for you. Please email me if you have information I can add.
I’ve created a questionnaire to find out how you are doing and find out how best I can help. If you have a couple minutes please fill it out.
Start here: Oregon Coronavirus Information & Resources
Both Linn and Lane Counties have entered Phase 2 see the Oregon Health Authority guidance for Phase 2.
- BREAKING: Governor subverts public process with last-minute Executive Order
- Brown expands COVID-19 mask requirements in Oregon
- With COVID Vaccine Trial, Rural Oregon Clinic Steps Onto World Stage
- New mask mandate goes into effect throughout Oregon
- Dozens of Ways You Can Help Northwest Communities During the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Plastic Bag Bans on Hold During Crisis
- How to use Oregon’s new coronavirus symptom checker
- Information on the CARES Act- The Stimulus Check
- Call, text or email 211 for questions about the coronavirus or referrals to programs for food, shelter, health care and more. 211info.org
- Lane County Sheriff’s Office
- Linn County Sheriff’s Office
- Lane County Public Health
- Linn County Public Health
- Eugene Springfield Fire
- Oregon Health Authority
- PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend
- Samaritan Health Services
- Manage Anxiety & Stress
- Mental Health and COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Taking Care of Your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty
- Lane County CRISIS RESOURCES
- Linn County CRISIS RESOURCES
- Oregon Health Authority
- Adult Outpatient Mental Health Services
- Prevention Lane- Lane County Mental Health & Suicide Prevention Resources (pdf)
- Linn County Quick Links
- Statewide Mask, Face Shield, Face Covering Guidance
- Press Briefing with Gov. Kate Brown, June 18, 2020
- 6-17-20 Reopening Announcement
- Oregon Public Health Division Youtube Channel
- Press Release from the Governor- March 23, 2020
- Executive Order from the Governor- March 23, 2020
- Do’s and Don’ts, Explaining the Governor’s Executive Order
- Governor Kate Brown Statement on Wearing Homemade Masks in Public
- University of Oregon
- Lane Community College
- Linn Benton Community College
- Central Linn School District
- Creswell School District
- Eugene School District
- Harrisburg School District
- Lebanon School District
- Marcola School District
- Pleasant Hill School District
- Springfield School District
- Sweet Home School District
Click an image to enlarge